- 1 What is the lowest calorie meal at Cheesecake Factory?
- 2 What is the healthiest meal at Cheesecake Factory?
- 3 What is the highest calorie food at Cheesecake Factory?
- 4 Why is the Cheesecake Factory so unhealthy?
- 5 What are the best things to order at Cheesecake Factory?
- 6 Does chicken parm have a lot of carbs?
- 7 What are the most unhealthy restaurants?
- 8 Is there anything healthy at the Cheesecake Factory?
- 9 What can you not order at Cheesecake Factory?
- 10 What is the highest calorie food?
- 11 What’s the most fattening food?
- 12 What is the most unhealthy cheesecake at Cheesecake Factory?
What is the lowest calorie meal at Cheesecake Factory?
With all these things considered, here are the 15 healthiest menu items at the Cheesecake Factory — though we encourage you to order whatever you truly crave.
- Tuscan chicken.
- Skinnylicious grilled salmon.
- Skinnylicious chicken pasta.
- Mexican tortilla salad.
- Skinnylicious grilled turkey burger.
- White chicken chili.
What is the healthiest meal at Cheesecake Factory?
13 Healthy Cheesecake Factory Dishes You Should Be Ordering
- Chicken Lettuce Wrap Tacos.
- Seared Tuna Tataki Salad.
- Skinnylicious Summer Shrimp Rolls.
- Lemon Garlic Shrimp.
- Grilled Steak Medallions.
- Tuscan Chicken.
- Skinnylicious Turkey and Avocado Sandwich.
- Skinnylicious Soft Tacos.
What is the highest calorie food at Cheesecake Factory?
Looking to order the most high-calorie option on The Cheesecake Factory’s menu? The Fettucini Alfredo with chicken is your go-to. Coming in hot with 3,209 calories and 87 g of fat.
Why is the Cheesecake Factory so unhealthy?
Consumer Reports (CR) just dished on which ones are the worst. Of these, the Cheesecake Factory is the unhealthiest chain restaurant. It lacks whole grains, has large portions, and one dish with twice as much sodium as the daily recommendation.
What are the best things to order at Cheesecake Factory?
These are the best 24 dishes at The Cheesecake Factory
- Shepherd’s Pie.
- Almond-crusted Salmon Salad.
- Reese’s Peanut Butter Chocolate Cheesecake.
- 20 Buffalo Wings.
- Chicken Pot Stickers.
- Cajun Jambalaya Pasta.
- Chocolate, Strawberry, and Vanilla Milkshake.
- Four Cheese Pasta.
Does chicken parm have a lot of carbs?
Each serving of chicken, cheese, and sauce contains about 361 calories, 10 grams fat (3 g saturated fat, no trans fat, 81 mg cholesterol), 485 mg sodium, 26 g carbohydrate, 3 g dietary fiber, 8 g sugars, and 32 g protein.
What are the most unhealthy restaurants?
Here’s the list, ranked lowest to highest by calories.
- The Cheesecake Factory: Flying Gorilla drink (950 calories)
- Uno Pizzeria & Grill: Chocolate cake (1,740 calories)
- Buffalo Wild Wings: Cheese curd bacon burger with fries (1,950 calories)
- Dave & Buster’s: Carnivore pizzadilla (1,970 calories)
Is there anything healthy at the Cheesecake Factory?
SkinnyLicious Chicken Soft Tacos Per order, you get three soft corn tortillas filled with chicken, avocado, tomato, onions, cilantro, and crema—plus a side of veggies. Major kudos to The Cheesecake Factory for choosing corn tortillas, which are lower in calories, fat, sodium, and carbs than their flour counterparts.
What can you not order at Cheesecake Factory?
What You Should Absolutely Never Order From The Cheesecake
- Louisiana Chicken Pasta. The Cheesecake Factory.
- Pasta Napoletana. Twitter.
- Cinnamon Roll Pancakes.
- Chicken and Broccoli Pasta.
- Sheila’s Chicken and Avocado Salad.
- SkinnyLicious Chicken Pot Stickers.
- Kid’s Menu Macaroni and Cheese.
- Bruleed French Toast.
What is the highest calorie food?
1. Mel’s Country Café in Texas sells the Mega Mel Burger with 1.5 pounds of ground beef, a pound of bacon, 1/4 pound of American cheese, lettuce, tomatoes, pickle and bun. It weighs in at an estimated 4,556 calories.
What’s the most fattening food?
Here’s a list of 10 foods that are highly fattening.
- Soda. Sugary soda may just be the most fattening thing you can put into your body.
- Sugar-sweetened coffee. Coffee can be a very healthy beverage.
- Ice cream.
- Takeaway pizza.
- Cookies and doughnuts.
- French fries and potato chips.
- Peanut butter.
- Milk chocolate.
What is the most unhealthy cheesecake at Cheesecake Factory?
Oreo Dream Extreme Cheesecake “A single slice adds up to 1,600 calories and 133 grams of sugar, which is one of the highest calorie and sugar-filled desserts on the entire menu,” says registered dietitian Jenn Fillenworth, MS, RD. Enough said.