- 1 Is Madeira Beach Safe?
- 2 How far is Madeira Beach from Naples?
- 3 Is Naples Florida worth visiting?
- 4 Does Naples Beach have a boardwalk?
- 5 Are there alligators in Madeira Beach Florida?
- 6 Is Madeira Beach a private beach?
- 7 What is the best time to visit Naples Florida?
- 8 What is so special about Naples Florida?
- 9 Why is Naples Florida so popular?
- 10 What is the best beach in Naples Florida?
- 11 How many days do you need in Naples Florida?
- 12 What is there to do in Naples Florida at night?
Is Madeira Beach Safe?
With a crime rate of 36 per one thousand residents, Madeira Beach has one of the highest crime rates in America compared to all communities of all sizes – from the smallest towns to the very largest cities. One’s chance of becoming a victim of either violent or property crime here is one in 28.
How far is Madeira Beach from Naples?
The distance between Madeira Beach and Naples is 131 miles.
Is Naples Florida worth visiting?
Not only is Naples consistently rated as one of America’s Best Vacation Spots and Best Places to Retire, it’s one of the best destinations for a Florida beach vacation — the soft white Naples Florida beaches are some of the best beaches in Florida.
Does Naples Beach have a boardwalk?
Located at the west end of 12th Avenue South at Naples Municipal Beach, Naples Pier is an expansive boardwalk that’s hard to miss. Stretching 1,000 feet into the Gulf of Mexico, Naples Pier is known for its stunning panoramic views, especially at sunset.
Are there alligators in Madeira Beach Florida?
Meet the alligators of Madeira Beach – Get up close and personal with some of the rarest and most exotic alligators in the world right in the heart of Madeira Beach.
Is Madeira Beach a private beach?
Madeira Beach | Public Beach Accesses | Gulf of Mexico.
What is the best time to visit Naples Florida?
The best time to visit Naples is between March and May. Daytime temperatures hover in the 80s — perfect weather for the beach or the links. More importantly, if you visit during this sweet spot, you’ll sidestep the winter price hikes.
What is so special about Naples Florida?
Naples, perched on the Gulf of Mexico in Southwest Florida, is famous for its high-end shopping, world-class culture and sophisticated dining. But Naples is also an affordable family destination that appeals to nature lovers and beach aficionados.
Why is Naples Florida so popular?
Ranked as having the sixth-highest per capita income in the country, Naples is one of the most desirable places to live. Located in southwest Florida and situated next to the Gulf of Mexico, Naples is best known for its high-end shopping, an abundance of golf courses, and pristine beaches with beautiful sunsets.
What is the best beach in Naples Florida?
Best Beaches in Naples & Marco Island
- Barefoot Beach Preserve.
- Delnor-Wiggins Pass State Park.
- Vanderbilt Beach.
- Clam Pass Beach Park.
- Lowdermilk Beach Park.
- Naples Municipal Beach and Fishing Pier.
- Tigertail Public Beach on Marco Island.
- South Marco Island Beach.
How many days do you need in Naples Florida?
Three days in Naples gives you enough time to see the sights around town, explore the mangrove forests, waterways, and white sand beaches surrounding the city, and venture further afield to another destination in south Florida.
What is there to do in Naples Florida at night?
Best fun things to do at night in Naples, FL
- The London Club. 1.4 mi. Cocktail Bars, Music Venues.
- FastTrax. 24.1 mi. 53 reviews.
- Naples Botanical Garden. 4.4 mi.
- Off The Hook Comedy Club. 5.6 mi.
- Xtreme Escape Game. 15.4 mi.
- Murder Mystery Dinner Train. 30.1 mi.
- Dogtooth Sports and Music Bar. 3.3 mi.
- The Naples Players. 1.7 mi.