- 1 How many carbs are in chicken parmesan?
- 2 What is the healthiest meal at cheesecake Factory?
- 3 How many calories are in a piece of cheesecake Factory?
- 4 How many carbs is in chicken wings?
- 5 What is the best thing to eat at the Cheesecake Factory?
- 6 What are the most unhealthy restaurants?
- 7 Does Cheesecake Factory have a low carb cheesecake?
- 8 What is the most popular Cheesecake Factory cheesecake?
- 9 What is the lowest calorie meal at Cheesecake Factory?
- 10 Is Cheesecake Factory bread healthy?
- 11 How many calories are in spaghetti carbonara?
How many carbs are in chicken parmesan?
Each serving of chicken, cheese, and sauce contains about 361 calories, 10 grams fat (3 g saturated fat, no trans fat, 81 mg cholesterol), 485 mg sodium, 26 g carbohydrate, 3 g dietary fiber, 8 g sugars, and 32 g protein.
What is the healthiest meal at cheesecake Factory?
13 Healthy Cheesecake Factory Dishes You Should Be Ordering
- Chicken Lettuce Wrap Tacos.
- Seared Tuna Tataki Salad.
- Skinnylicious Summer Shrimp Rolls.
- Lemon Garlic Shrimp.
- Grilled Steak Medallions.
- Tuscan Chicken.
- Skinnylicious Turkey and Avocado Sandwich.
- Skinnylicious Soft Tacos.
How many calories are in a piece of cheesecake Factory?
Dessert. Just how bad are the cheesecakes? The regular cheesecake slices run from 830 calories (for the Original) to 1,570 calories (for the Ultimate Red Velvet Cake Cheesecake). The Low Carb Cheesecake isn’t much better, with 620 – 630 calories per slice.
How many carbs is in chicken wings?
Chicken Wing: 43 Calories One skinless, boneless chicken wing (21 grams) contains (3): Calories: 42.6. Protein: 6.4 grams. Carbs: 0 grams.
What is the best thing to eat at the Cheesecake Factory?
We Ranked the 34 Best Dishes From the Cheesecake Factory
- Ultimate Red Velvet Cake Cheesecake. PIN IT.
- Jamaican Black Pepper Shrimp. PIN IT.
- White Chocolate Raspberry Truffle Cheesecake. PIN IT.
- Shepherds Pie. PIN IT.
- Crusted Chicken Romano. PIN IT.
- Loaded Baked Potato Tots. PIN IT.
- Cuban Sandwich. PIN IT.
- Crispy Crab Wontons. PIN IT.
What are the most unhealthy restaurants?
Here’s the list, ranked lowest to highest by calories.
- The Cheesecake Factory: Flying Gorilla drink (950 calories)
- Uno Pizzeria & Grill: Chocolate cake (1,740 calories)
- Buffalo Wild Wings: Cheese curd bacon burger with fries (1,950 calories)
- Dave & Buster’s: Carnivore pizzadilla (1,970 calories)
Does Cheesecake Factory have a low carb cheesecake?
For dessert, try half a slice of “low-licious” cheesecake if you can work it into your daily carb allotment. The Cheesecake Factory offers a surprisingly large variety of low carb meal options, making it an excellent restaurant choice for anyone on a keto or low carb diet.
What is the most popular Cheesecake Factory cheesecake?
Fresh Strawberry Cheesecake – $8.95 According to The Cheesecake Factory, this has been the most popular cheesecake on its menu for 35 years. The simple dish consisted of a thick slice of the restaurant’s Original Cheesecake topped with glazed strawberries.
What is the lowest calorie meal at Cheesecake Factory?
With all these things considered, here are the 15 healthiest menu items at the Cheesecake Factory — though we encourage you to order whatever you truly crave.
- Tuscan chicken.
- Skinnylicious grilled salmon.
- Skinnylicious chicken pasta.
- Mexican tortilla salad.
- Skinnylicious grilled turkey burger.
- White chicken chili.
Is Cheesecake Factory bread healthy?
Considering many of the restaurant’s dishes are upward of 1,000 calories each, diners seems to think this was the one healthy indulgence they can feel good about. Half a baguette clocks in at 190 calories with 38 carbs and 8 grams of sugar (mostly added sugar), plus 3 grams fiber and 6 grams protein.
How many calories are in spaghetti carbonara?
Original Carbonara usually runs around 574 calories, 27 grams of fat per serving.